Invitation to bid (ITB) on behalf of Stop TB/GDF
UPDATE 26 April 2022 - Reminder
Please be informed that for the ITB-IDA/GDF - MED/2022/1, the deadline for submission/modification of product/s in FPP In-Market and/or country registration in FPP registration modules, including uploading of supporting documents for GDF review/approval is Wednesday 27 April 2022 at 19.00 CET.
After this deadline, any submission/modification of products and/or country registration in both CDP modules by Bidders will NOT be reviewed/approved by GDF.
Please remember that after any submission/modification of a product and/or a country registration in both CDP modules, the status of the product / country registration will become “pending” and therefore not eligible to be selected for this tender via the CDP Portal under “GDF Tender / Technical Tender Submission” module. GDF will not be liable for the non-eligibility of product and/or country registration for this tender if Bidder does not respect the above deadline.
11 April 2022 - Geneva, Switzerland - On behalf of Stop TB Partnership’s Global Drug Facility (GDF), IDA Foundation (IDA), the GDF’s contracted procurement agent, invites all eligible suppliers to submit bids for the following tender:
ITB-IDA/GDF-MED/2022/1, for the supply of antituberculosis (TB) medicines for the period 1 July 2022– 31 December 2023.
The purpose of the Invitation To Bid (ITB) is to select a panel of suppliers who will enter into a long-term agreement (LTA) with IDA for the supply of TB medicines.
Only Bidders with products that comply with the GDF Quality Assurance Policy (https://www.stoptb.org/suppliers/quality-assurance) are eligible to participate in this ITB.
A bid submitted for product/s for which the bidder has not received regulatory approval in accordance with the GDF Quality Assurance policy and procedures shall not be considered for the ITB evaluation.
All bids are subject to the Instructions to Bidders and other provisions, specifications and instructions as contained in this ITB dossier.
UPDATE 20 April 2022 - Some of our bidders requested clarification on this year's ITB. Find the response here: Q&A ITB-IDA/GDF-MED/2022/1
The ITB comprises of the following:
- ITB document IDA/GDF-MED/2022/1
- Annex A1: Technical Bid Response Form for Cat I&III Kit A (Excel file)
- Annex A2: Financial Bid Response Form (Excel file)
- Annex B: List and technical specifications of products requested
- Annex C: List of priority countries for TB medicines registration
- Annex D: IDA model long-term agreement (LTA)
- Annex E: IDA Purchase general terms and conditions
- Annex F: IDA code of conduct
- Annex G: GDF access to supplier information for WHO PQP and ERP assessed TB medicines
- Annex H: Indicative non-binding estimated quantities of products requested
- Annex I: GMSDs address list
- Annex J: Global Drug Facility packaging artwork development guidelines
- Annex K: Form for Requests for Clarifications or Complaints after ITB awarding
- Annex L: CDP Technical tender submission - Instructions for use
Bidders can also download all ITB-IDA/GDF-MED/2022/1files in one zip file by clicking here.
Failure to adhere to the requirements of the ITB may lead to the rejection of the Bids.
Deadlines for electronic submission of Technical and Financial Bids:
Monday 2 May 2022 at 16:00h IST (India Standard Time) or 12h30 CET (Central European Time)
Public opening of the Financial Bids will take place on Wednesday 4 May 2022 at 10.30h IST (India Standard Time) or 7h00 CET (Central European Time)