Invitation to bid (ITB) on behalf of Stop TB/GDF
17 May 2021 - Geneva, Switzerland - On behalf of Stop TB Partnership’s Global Drug Facility (GDF), IDA Foundation (IDA), the GDF- contracted procurement agent, invites all eligible suppliers to submit bids (ITB) for:
ITB-IDA/GDF-FLD/2021/001, for Ethambutol 100mg dispersible tablets for the treatment of drug-sensitive forms of tuberculosis.
The purpose of the ITBs is to select a panel of suppliers who will enter into a long-term agreement with IDA.
The ITBs are open to bidders whose products have been deemed eligible for inclusion in the tender in compliance with GDF's Quality Assurance policy and procedures. A bid submitted for (a) product(s) for which the bidder has not received regulatory approval status in accordance with the GDF Quality Assurance policy and procedures shall not be considered for the ITB evaluation.
All bids are subject to the Instructions to Bidders and other provisions, specifications and instructions as contained in this dossier.
This ITB comprises of the following:
- 2021 ITB document
- Annex A1 - Technical FLD Bid Response Form (Excel file)
- Annex A2 - Financial FLD Bid Response Form (Excel file)
- Annex B - List and technical specifications of products
- Annex C - Response Form for TB medicines registration (Excel file)
- Annex D - IDA model long-term agreement
- Annex E - IDA general terms and conditions
- Annex F - IDA code of conduct
- Annex G - GDF access to supplier information
- Annex H - Indicative non-binding estimated quantities
- Annex I - GMSD address list
- Annex J - Global Drug Facility packaging guidelines
- Annex K - ITB checklist
- Annex L- List of Priority Countries for Registration
- Annex X - Form for Requests for Clarifications or Complaints
You can also download all ITB-IDA/GDF-FLD/2021/001 files in one .zip file by clicking here.
Supplementary information and deadlines
Bidders are requested to quote unit prices in accordance with the following delivery terms: EXW (Ex-Works), FCA (Free Carrier Alongside) and DAP India.
Failure to adhere to the requirements of the ITB may lead to disqualification of the bidder and/or rejection of the bid.
Deadline for electronic submission of Technical and Financial bids:
Monday 31 May 2021, 16:00h IST (India Standard Time).
Faxed or proposals sent through courier are not accepted.
Public opening of the Financial Bids, accessible remotely, will take place on 02 June 2021 at 13:30 IST (India Standard Time).