ITB for tuberculosis drugs
14 August 2018, Geneva - On behalf of the Global Drug Facility (GDF) of the Stop TB Partnership, IDA Foundation - the GDF contracted procurement agent - invites all eligible suppliers to submit a bid for medicines for the treatment of drug sensitive and drug-resistant forms of tuberculosis (TB) for the period 1st November 2018 – 31 March 2019 as described in this Invitation to Bid (ITB).
This ITB is open to bidders whose products have been deemed eligible for inclusion in the tender in compliance with the GDF's Quality Assurance policy and procedures. A bid submitted for a product for which the bidder has not received regulatory approval status in accordance with the GDF Quality Assurance policy and procedures shall not be considered in the ITB evaluation. All bids are subject to the Instructions to Bidders and such other provisions, specifications and instructions contained in this dossier. The ITB comprises the following in order of precedence:
- ITB document
- Annex A1: Technical TB Bid Response Form (Excel spreadsheet)
- Annex A2: Financial TB Bid Response Form (Excel spreadsheet)
- Annex B: List and technical specifications of products
- Annex C: Response Form for TB medicines registration
- Annex D: IDA model long-term agreement (LTA)
- Annex E: IDA general terms and conditions
- Annex F: IDA code of conduct
- Annex G: GDF access to WHO PQP/ERP supplier information
- Annex H: Indicative non-binding estimated quantities
- Annex I: GMSDs address list
- Annex J: Global Drug Facility packaging guidelines
- Annex K: ITB checklist
- Annex X: Form for Requests for Clarifications or Complaints after ITB awarding
You can download the individual ITB files by clicking on the links above. You can also download all of the ITB files in one .zip file by clicking here.
Bidders are requested to quote unit prices in accordance with the following delivery terms: EXW (Ex-Works), FCA (Free Carrier Alongside) and DAP India.
Failure to adhere to the requirements of the ITB may lead to disqualification of the bidder and/or rejection of the bid.
Deadlines for electronic submission of Technical and Financial Bids:
- Emailed bids must be received by latest 10 September 2018 at 16:00h IST (India Standard Time). Bids received after the stipulated date and time will be rejected.
- Financial Bids will be publicly opened at IDA Foundation Mumbai office on 11 September 2018 at 13:30h IST (India Standard Time). IDA Foundation will ensure remote connection via telephone or internet if requested 3 working days prior to the public opening. No more than two representatives per Bidder should attend the public opening of the Financial Bids.
The requests of suppliers for clarifications were received within the deadline 21st August 2018 and responses were provided to all suppliers collectively on 24th August 2018. Q&A ITB-IDA/GDF - TB/2018/003 - 24 August 2018
Please note: the timeline for Notification of Awards to Bidders has been revised by IDA/GDF and will now be by Friday 28 September 2018, COB Geneva/Amsterdam time.