Comprehensive health care services require more than medicines. Medical equipment, laboratory instruments, and diagnostics tests are necessary to provide quality care and improve patient health. IDA’s range of medical supplies is carefully chosen and frequently updated to reflect the changing needs of our customers. Some of the products we offer include:
- Gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Syringes, bandages, catheters
- Microscopes and accessories, centrifuges, sterilisation equipment
- Pipettes, capillary tubes, blood collection supplies
- Anaesthetic and resuscitation supplies
- Diagnostic tests for HIV / AIDS, malaria, hepatitis, and syphilis
- Assistive technologies (e.g. wheelchairs)
In 2022, we added assistive technologies to the IDA portfolio, starting with wheelchairs. Please see our Product Sheet for more information.
For a full overview of our medical supplies, please see our Product Indicator. IDA Foundation is also able to provide custom product kits based on customer specifications.