fulltime position (40 hours/week) - Temporary Contract
In your role as Warehouse Coordinator, you are part of the Supply Chain team, you report to the Warehouse Manager and are responsible for planning the capacity of kitting activities and coordinating activities between warehouses.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you are responsible for:
- Providing a realistic and achievable planning for kitting activities;
- Liaising with Supply Chain Planners to set the right priorities for kitting activities;
- Anticipating future planning issues;
- Informing supply chain planning team when orders are not compliant or in case of any delays in orders;
- Solving kitting issues;
- Giving Supply Chain Planners regular feedback on kitting activities;
- Reporting on the status of open work orders and continuously keeping track of the process;
- Creating labels using Bartender;
- Updating the completed kitting activities in IDA’s ERP system;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security requirements in the work environment of the warehouse;
- Applying the correct rules of stocking dangerous goods.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Dutch HBO or equivalent degree in logistics or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with operational planning in an international warehouse or delivery setting;
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, especially data driven warehouse management;
- Solid understanding of business processes; especially Supply Chain and warehousing processes.
Skills & Characteristics
- Strong planning, organization, time management skills;
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis and problem resolution;
- Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment;
- Must be team-oriented and have good interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Willing to work at both locations: office in Amsterdam Noord and warehouse in Veenendaal;
- A strong affinity with IDA’s mission.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch & English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? Apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein or Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.