fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as a Supply Planner, you are part of the Supply Chain team, and report directly to the Manager Demand Planning. You are the optimizer between supply and demand.
As a Supply Planner, you are responsible for optimizing the complete supply flow. You play a strategical role in the sales and operations planning process. Together with the Demand Planners, you are responsible for fulfilling customer demand in a cost-efficient manner. Your challenge is to achieve and maintain a healthy stock portfolio that is ready for future demand. Hereby you work closely together with the Quality, Wholesale and Marketing departments. Aspects to consider are among other things; long-term agreements with key customers, WHO Model List of Essential Medicines, inventory turnover etc. Besides this a stock management strategy should be designed and maintained, to decide per stock keeping category on aspects as for how many suppliers, unit of measures IDA will hold inventory. Another objective for you is to improve efficiency within our supply process. To achieve this, you should work closely together with third party logistics, Purchase and Supply Chain Mumbai. Logistic efficiency should become a major part of stock keeping unit management strategy.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Analyzing the full stock portfolio from low to high demand stock;
- Managing obsolete, buffer, cycle, anticipating and speculative stock;
- Improving inventory turnover and streamlining the process for non-stocked items;
- Setting up information management system and master data procedure;
- Managing inventory data such as dimensions, weight, packaging specifications;
- Improving logistic process efficiency and optimizing inbound flow;
- Aligning the planning for incoming shipments with outgoing sales orders together with the fulfilment department;
- Deciding on expediating or delaying incoming shipments taking outstanding demand and cost aspects into account;
- Reporting on delays causing stock-out situations;
- Coordinating the capacity of the goods receipt department and storage space in IDA warehouses.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor or Master degree in Logistic and Supply Chain;
- Minimum of 2-5 years in a similar role in an international environment;
- Experience with project and change management;
- Experience with Slim4;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills & Characteristics:
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- You have a flexible and positive attitude, ability to meet the changing requirements of the internal and external customers;
- You have a pro-active and innovative mindset;/li>
- You have a strong networking ability;
- You have a highly accurate mind set, with attention to detail and quality
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.