Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator, you are part of the Supply Chain team, you report directly to the Manager Fulfilment.
As a Senior Supply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for managing a team of the Supply Chain Coordinators and for planning and the control of all steps in the supply chain. You are accountable for the planning of order delivery from supplier until customer, call off goods, inspection, transport, goods receipt, picking, packing, outbound transport, pre-shipment inspection and custom clearance. You will lay down the planning, supplier orders and customer communication in the system and work closely together with the Manager Demand Planning, the Demand Managers and the (Senior) Export Assistants. In case of deviations which are not your responsibility you will escalate immediately to the appropriate colleagues.
You are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning of customer orders. The challenge is to realize the service level (in full on time) of products and related services against lowest possible integral added cost for our customers. Cost elements that you look to optimize are e.g. transport costs, warehouse inventory costs and operational costs. In case deviations from the original planning are detected, you will work out an alternative solution, and inform proactively the customer.
As a team leader you will be guiding, coaching, motivating and monitoring your teams performance as well as setting action plans and on time corrective actions. You must also provide on time and accurate reports on performance and productivity for other departments and managers.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Managing a team of Supply Chain Coordinators and make sure they can perform in all aspects;
- Monitoring in/outbound shipments and solving any deviations;
- Working closely with the Demand Managers and (Senior) Export Assistants;
- Handling pre-shipment inspections according to country and/or customer requirements;
- Preparing orders for delivery and monitoring the shipments until customer release;
- Managing sales orders, resolving related issues and ensuring quality of service;
- Managing production orders;
- Managing the order flow, fulfilment and solving any distribution planning or transportation management constraints;
- Building relationships with designated suppliers and customers;
- Developing ;reports for the various departments and relevant managers.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar senior role in an international environment;
- Continuous improvement skills;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Leader ship and coaching skills;
- Custome oriented attitude;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? If so, apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.