fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as Sales Executive you will be part of a team responsible for successfully implementing IDA’s Sales strategy. Working closely with one or more Area Managers, you’ll contribute to realizing sales targets and budget.
As a Sales Executive, you are an IDA ambassador, and usually the first point of contact for IDA’s customers. You understand their needs and translate them into successful quotations and orders. You build relationships with the customer and proactively follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Creating a complete, correct, consistent and competitive quote;
- Processing quotations and awards from customers and proactively following up on them;
- Advising customers about IDA’s products and services;
- Smooth handover of orders to colleagues in Supply Chain;
- Identifying new business, including cross selling, outbound calls and emails;
- Participating actively in improvement projects and contributing in a positive way to the sales team;
- Taking ownership of customer’s problems and ensuring complete customer satisfaction;
- Managing customer payment conditions issues (ensuring risk analysis on the right payment term);
- Making sales reports independently: to analyze, to interpret and to draw conclusions on historical sales and customer trends to enhance sales and service management process.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree;
- International sales experience preferred;
- Experience in working with an ERP system (preferably JD Edwards) and
- Experience with pharmaceutical products / medical supplies
Skills & Characteristics
- You should be self-sufficient and self-motivated, taking ownership of your work.
- You should have a pro-active, flexible and problem-solving attitude and always have the customer’s interest in mind.
- You’re able to communicate in a professional, clear and timely manner with internal and external customers and you work with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, French or other languages are a plus.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? If so, apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986) or Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.