fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as a Program Manager, you are part of the Procurement Services team, you report to the Procurement Services Director and you are the focal point of contact for an assigned Program.
As a Program Manager, you plan and execute an assigned Program according to strict deadlines/budget within the IDA organisation. You are responsible for acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, IDA departments and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver the Program according to plan.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Negotiating (extension of) contract with the Donor;
- Overall management of the Program according to the contract (procurement as well as supply side);
- Managing and monitoring the Program KPIs;
- Supervising work execution (via line management);
- Effectively communicating and managing Program expectations with team members and stakeholders;
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel;
- Developing and delivering financial and organizational progress reports, proposals, and any other required document or presentation;
- Building, developing, and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the program.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Dutch HBO or bachelor's degree in Business Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and vision in relation to customer service, supply chain management, development and implementation of customer programs, financial management, human resources management and organizational management;
- Experience in managing a diverse team and demonstrated strength in managing and leading people;
- Experience in working in an international organisation.
Skills & Characteristics
- Good social and excellent communication skills;
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Ability to assess delicate social/
political situations and act diplomatically;
- Ability to cope with multiple responsibilities;
- Develop and demonstrate leadership skills;
- Customer focus, results-orientation, team player, problem-solving & cost awareness.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in French/Spanish is an advantage.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.