IT Strategic Accounts Manager
fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as IT Strategic Accounts Manager you report to the IT Manager with a dotted line to the Director of Procurement Services. You will be the link between the Customer/Donor, Business (requirements) and IT (solutions). The IT Strategic Accounts Manager identifies, analyses and specifies the requirements of both the Business and the Customer/Donor and advises on possible solutions.
As an IT Strategic Accounts Manager, you work at a strategic level within IDA as well as within the Customer/Donor organisation and are able to convince at all levels the added value of your advice. You write proposals for the business and Customer/Donor for integrated solutions and you also manage the implementation of the proposed solutions. Ultimately you are improving IDA’s service to its Strategic Accounts.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Communicating with Business and Customer/Donor regarding IT strategy;
- Defining solution directions and business added value;
- Defining reporting and alerting requirements;
- Analysing and implementing innovative solutions to improve the Customer Service Quality;
- Bridging the gap between the business (customers) and IT solutions;
- Looking for ways to improve, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer;
- Planning and running of the whole project in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Dutch HBO or equivalent degree in Business Informatics or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management of software solutions;
- Understanding of business processes (procurement/sales/supply chain);
- Solid understanding of business processes, particularly Supply Chain and Procurement processes;
- Extensive experience in Business/Systems Analysis in order to draw relevant business conclusions;
- Proven experience of eliciting business and customer requirements, including information from users (groups), process documentation and customer agreements;
- Experience of working in an international organization, preferably in a donor environment.
Skills & Characteristics:
- You are capable of documenting findings in a structured way, using data visualisation techniques and tools;
- You are able to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way;
- You have knowledge of a wide range of business software and its application, in order to increase process automation;
- You deliver work of a high standard of quality, precision and according to procedures, rules and regulations;
- You have the ability to win over other people for one’s views and ideas and to generate support.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a MUST.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.