HR & Payroll Assistant
full time (32 or 40 hours)
In your role as an HR & Payroll Assistant, you are part of the HR team, you report directly to the HR Manager and work closely with the HR Advisors. You are the first point of contact for IDA’s employees relating to non-complex HR questions and issues.
As an HR & Payroll Assistant, you are accountable for all administrative activities of the HR department. The HR & Payroll Assistant works on a large variety of tasks and ensures all are completed in time.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for all non-complex questions from employees on labour conditions, HR processes, HR policies and HR systems;
- Supporting payroll activities: entering salary mutations into the HR payroll system, checking pay slips, creating pro-forma pay slips and annual statements;
- Maintaining employee data: ensuring digital employee records are up to date;
- Supporting (ad hoc) administrative tasks and other HR projects;
- Supporting the onboarding process: preparing contracts, obtaining forms and documents from new employees and scheduling introduction meetings;
- Supporting in-house training: scheduling and preparing training sessions;
- Supporting creation of weekly management reports and HR reports.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Intermediate Vocational Education (MBO);
- Praktijkdiploma Loonadministratie (PDL);
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role;
- Experience in HR Administrative support in an international environment;
- Experience with personnel system Raet is an advantage.
Skills & Characteristics
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized and accurate;
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Able to learn new software quickly;
- Able to collaborate effectively;
- Knowledge of HR processes.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch & English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.