for 5 months
In your role as the Finance Intern, you are part of the Finance team in IDA Foundation's Amsterdam office.
- Maintaining customer and supplier master database;
- Supporting several ongoing projects (double paid, e-invoicing, etc.);
- Printing and e-mailing invoices upon request;
- Preparing balance sheet specifications;
- Answering ad-hoc queries from the team regarding billing, invoices, payment or other issues;
- Booking journal entries in JD Edwards system
- HBO or bachelor student with an economic or financial background.
Skills & Characteristics
- You are excellent in communication skills;
- You are autonomous and resourceful;
- You have strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel;
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? Apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.