fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as the Accounts Receivable Administrator you are part of IDA's Accounting team in the Finance department and report to the Finance Manager. You are responsible for the accounts receivable administration.
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, you support the Accounting team which is responsible for the transactional finance activities, functional maintenance of financial systems, consolidation and reporting at IDA. The focus areas are: Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP) and Accounting. The objective of this role is to perform all AR activities and other accounting activities. These processes should be executed in accordance with IDA process standards and policies, to achieve the agreed objectives. .
- Processing credit risk analysis;
- Completing various generic collection processes (pre-due; dunning, litigation and debt recovery);
- Reviewing various generic collection processes (pre-due; dunning, litigation and debt recovery);
- Liaising with external collection agencies;
- Handling the write off processes;
- Invoicingfor all companies and entering into the customers systems;
- Supporting internal/external audits;
- Responding to customer and sales queries;
- Establishing and maintaining AR policies, SOP’s and forms;
- Performing Period End Closing activities;
- Assisting the team in India as required;
- Assisting in other general accounting tasks.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Intermediate vocational education or Diploma, preferably in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience;
- Good understanding of ERP accounting systems (JDE, Oracle);
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Skills & Characteristics:
- You are customer focused and able to find out what the customer wants and needs to act accordingly, taking the organisation's best interests into account;
- You can determine goals and priorities to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve them;
- You deliver work of a high standard of quality, precision and according to procedures, rules and regulations;
- You are result focused and have the ability to take direct action in order to attain or exceed objectives;
- You have a strong sense to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal;
- You have a strong mind set with the ability to perform under pressure and hold on to views and plans of action despite adversity.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.