Supply Chain Planner
fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as a Supply Chain Planner, you are part of the Supply Chain team based with the Procurement Services department. You report directly to the Manager Fulfillment and you are the conductor of the whole order fulfillment process.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for planning all steps in the supply chain. You are accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning customer orders, using conditions set by Purchase, Sales and Supply Chain departments. Your challenge is to ensure the in full, on time delivery of products while monitoring and minimizing the added cost for our customer. Cost elements you optimize include transport, warehouse inventory, and operational costs. In case deviations from the original planning are detected, you will work on an alternative solution, and proactively inform the customer. You drive the continuous improvement culture in the process from order to delivery of goods and services. You participate actively in improvement projects.
Your main drivers are transparency, speed and simplicity in IDA business processes against lowest possible costs. You prepare subjects thoroughly and provide excellent management information, which enables management to take the right decisions quickly.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Planning of order delivery from supplier until customer, call-off of goods, inspection, inbound transport, goods receipt, picking, packing, outbound transport, pre-shipment inspection and custom clearance;
- Managing sales orders and ensuring quality of services;
- Managing customer needs and warehouse capacity to supply capabilities;
- Assisting with vendor performance evaluations;
- Documenting planning, supplier orders and customer communications in the system;
- Liaising with the procurement service officers, stock & demand planning team, the manager fulfillment and the supply chain administrator;
- Being in direct contact with the Purchase department to ensure the optimal transfer of goods from the supplier to IDA;
- Managing order flow and fulfillment based on plan distribution requirements and plan picking and packing activities;
- Being a focal point of customer contact at Supply Chain management to inform on order status, process customer request and process customer feedback on services delivered.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills & Characteristics
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Flexible and positive attitude, ability to meet the changing requirements of the internal and external customers;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? If so, apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.