Supply Chain Coordinator (French Speaking)
fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as a Supply Chain Coordinator, you are part of the Supply Chain team, you report directly to the Senior Supply Chain Coordinator.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for planning all steps in the supply chain. You are accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning customer orders. Your challenge is to ensure the in full, on time delivery of products and related services against lowest possible intergral added cost for our customers. Cost elements you optimize include transport, warehouse inventory, and operational costs. In case deviations from the original planning are detected, you will work on an alternative solution, and proactively inform the customer. You drive the continuous improvement culture in the process from order to delivery of goods and services. You participate actively in improvement projects.
Your main drivers are transparency, speed and simplicity in IDA business processes against lowest possible costs. You prepare subjects thoroughly and provide excellent management information, which enables management to take the right decisions quickly.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Planning of order delivery from supplier until customer, call-off of goods, inspection, transport, goods receipt, picking, packing, outbound transport, pre-shipment inspection and custom clearance;
- Documenting planning, supplier orders and customer communications in the system;
- Working closely with the Demand Managers and (Senior) Export Assistants;
- Processing of deviations to the correct colleagues;
- Building relationships with designated suppliers and customers;
- Providing adequate information and documentation to customers, authorities and IDA departments;
- Providing the correct administration of activities in the process from order to delivery, execution of shipments of medicines and medical supplies;
- Monitoring shipments until delivery;
- Assisting in updating order data in the system based on information from supplies, customers and IDA colleagues.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Custome oriented attitude;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? If so, apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.