Supply chain administrator
fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as Supply Chain Administrator you are part of the Supply Chain team, you report to the Supply Chain Delivery Manager and are responsible for the entire logistical and administrative process related to shipment of medicines and medical supplies to our customers in over 130 countries.
As a Supply Chain Administrator, you ensure all data is complete, consistent, correct, clear and entered timely in the right system at all stages of the delivery process, while continuously improving the administrative process from order to delivery. Your main drivers are accuracy (first time right), speed and simplicity in IDA business processes against lowest possible costs.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Creating export and import documentation such as customs documents, pre-shipment inspections, shipping and payment documents;
- Continuously monitoring outbound and inbound shipments until arrival at customer, according to incoterm and pro-actively solve issues to avoid delivery delays;
- Ensuring required documents are available for incoming/outgoing shipments;
- Assisting supply chain planners in e.g. updating order data in the system based on information from suppliers, customers and IDA colleagues;
- Providing adequate information to customers, authorities and other IDA department;
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Dutch HBO, Bachelor or equivalent degree in logistics and supply chain.
- Recent graduates or experienced professional with 1- 2 years working experience in a similar role;
- Experience with preparation of customs documentation is an advantage.
Skills & Characteristics
- You should have a customer oriented attitude;
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You should be highly organised and accurate;
- You should be energetic and pro-active;
- You should have collaboration and co-ordination skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.