Quality Assurance Officer
fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as Quality Assurance Officer, you are part of the Quality Affairs team, you report to the Manager Pharmaceutical Product Approval and are responsible for evaluating and managing information for product approval.
As a Quality Assurance Officer, you support IDA’s quality system and deal with customer quality requirements.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Supporting the item creation process at QA by coordinating the necessary activities;
- Ensuring the quality of the QA master data of pharmaceuticals and medical devices;
- Preparing multilingual artwork (labels and leaflets) for new products according internal guidelines and procedures;
- Providing quality documents to the Sales team when required and answering questions relating to product quality;
- Answering queries relating to Hepatitis-C diagnosis and treatment related to the “FIND” programme;
- Supporting QA team members with data for monthly and annual reports, especially regarding item creation per business unit;
- Supporting the pharmacist in monitoring procedures that are missing or that need updating and following up with the procedure owners;
- Performing as a back-up for the QA assistant for administrative release and visual inspection tasks;
- Supporting the implementation of new Document Management System and ensuring the specifications are available in the company intranet;
- Performing other tasks as required.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Dutch HBO or equivalent degree;
- Preferred experience as a Pharmacist or Pharmacy Assistant or related disciplines;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards;
- Knowledge and experience with digital art and drawing software (e.g. Coral Draw and Illustrator) or affinity with illustration software programmes;
- Knowledge of quality standards and requirements for medical products.
Skills & Characteristics
- Ability to work and think systematically;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team mentality;
- Works with attention to detail;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Word and Excel;
- Strong affinity with IDA’s mission.
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of French and Dutch is an advantage.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? Apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.