fulltime position (40 hours/week)
In your role as the Project Controller, you are part of the Pooled Procurement Mechanism (PPM) team. You report directly to the Business Controller of the PPM team in finance.
As the Project Controller, you are responsible for the full administration and control of various projects and are expected to take ownership of your projects.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Creating reports regarding cash forecasts, grants and variation analysis;
- Communicating with management about the progress of the projects;
- Designing or updating of projects administration as well as developing new reports;
- Analyses of project costs and revenues;
- Approving final project calculations which are prepared by our team in India;
- Documenting the changes of any processors to SOP;
- Closing of any projects transfer procurement fees and insurances;
- Answering or following up on any internal and external questions related to the projects.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of financial accounting or bookkeeping;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards (job costing module);
- Experience working with a donor organization is preferred.
Skills & Characteristics
- Excellent (cross cultural) communication and problem solving skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail;
- Determined to achieve 100% quality;
- Proactive attitude;
- Structured approach to working.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Do you have a strong affinity with IDA’s mission and are you interested in this challenging position? Apply now. Please note that we will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986) or Lien van Gogh (020-4109966). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.