Manager Product Approval for Medical Devices
fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as Manager Product Approval for Medical Devices you are part of the Quality Affairs team and report to the Manager of Quality Affairs, additionally you will manage 3 Quality Assurance Officers.
As a Manager Product Approval for Medical Devices, you will need to ensure that the quality of all medical devices supplied by IDA is compliant with IDA’s quality policy, document evidence of this, and drive the approval procedure. In addition, you will make product data available to customers and other departments as well as handle complaints.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Qualifying medical devices, diagnostics and laboratory supplies as well as assessing product documentation and samples;
- Reviewing and approving product specifications of medical devices, packing specifications if applicable and item codes in the ERP system;
- Recommending products to IDA’s Sourcing and Sales Team and evaluating IDA’s product range of medical devices, diagnostics and laboratory supplies based on customer and market requirements;
- Ensuring master data in ERP on quality of medical devices are complete and correct;
- Creating documents for the IDA Sales and Marketing Team to clarify the IDA quality policy to customers;
- Handling customer complaints regarding medical devices;
- Providing technical training to other departments;
- Contributing to the improvement of business processes and the development of policies and standards
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in biochemistry, biology, physiology or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in managing other people;
- Experience in health systems in middle and low income countries and with ERP systems are preferred
Skills & Characteristics
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Able to collaborate effectively;
- Highly organized and accurate;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Strong affinity with IDA’s mission
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, apply now.
For questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Rheinhard Hein (020-4109986). The candidate will be asked to hand in a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag) upon entering employment.