Terms & conditions
IDA Foundation’s General Terms and Conditions are deposited at the Court of Justice of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and are available upon request.
1. Listed prices are in EURO, EXW Amsterdam (Ex Works, Incoterms 2000). The prices are indicative and are based on IDA’s preferred manufacturer and standard packaging unit. For current prices and availability please contact IDA Foundation Service Desk at service(at)idafoundation.org.
2. The minimum order value (value of the goods) is € 1,500.00.
3. The handling fee of 3.0% of the value of the goods is charged for orders with the value under € 5,000.00; and a fee of 1.5% for orders above € 5,000.00 (value of the goods).
4. In case an order (or part of an order) is cancelled after it has already been confirmed, IDA Foundation holds the right to charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the value of standard products, products ordered specially should be reimbursed.
5. If required, IDA Foundation can arrange transportation of your consignment both by air and by sea, and can take care of the insurance of your goods during transportation. Insurance fees amount to 0.6% of the value of the goods.
6. Goods should be shipped and stored in compliance with GDP guidelines. Avoid rough handling, do not freeze, and adhere to storage conditions on labels.